Thursday 10 August 2017

Being Selfless for Others

" Being selfless for others".....these are the wonderful words of Jake Bocado, member of our clan whom I will feature through this blog post. At his stage today, he has been to various challenges in life. Indeed, he is so grateful to all the examples of his parents, Rosanna Jugan Bocado and Ruel Bocado, for they raised him up as a loving and determined son. The following are his thoughts on my sharing with him:

a. In your stage now, what has been the greatest challenge that has come into your life?

Jake: In this stage of my life, being the breadwinner of the family has been my greatest challenge. Before, I thought that as I graduated in university, life would be easier. In reality, it is not. You have to consider a lot of things and you have to spend the money wisely. I become more selfless for my family.

imagecredit:

b. How did you face the challenge?

Jake: I lessen my time for myself. I mean, I have to give up some of the things that I love to do. I have become more focus on my job as an ESL teacher and even have rendered more working hours to have enough income. 

c. Who motivates you in your life?

Jake: The reason of all these things is my family. I am more motivated to see them happy. I am more motivated to see my sister who always does her best in order to finish her apprenticeship and earn a degree in college. Everything has become better when I see them like that. 

Those were his thoughts and aside from that, here are some of his achievements:

- Licensed Professional Teacher
- Trainer at QQ English Philippines
- consistent class valedictorian
- Cebu Technological University (CTU) Cum Laude
- 2014 National PACSA Poster Making Champion
- 2016 Outstanding Teacher QQ English

          Hence, all his relatives are so proud of all his deeds and aside from that, his examples are worth imitating most notably to the younger members of our family. 



                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment